Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EU Law question

• 21-03-2012 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi I have been given an assignment to complete which is as follows:
    “The Court of Justice of the European Union is a court like no other.” Discuss.

I am really struggling with it and would really appreciate if somebody could point me in the correct direction as I am unable to start due to my confusion.

Thanks

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

lawlad12 wrote: »
    Hi I have been given an assignment to complete which is as follows:
    “The Court of Justice of the European Union is a court like no other.” Discuss.

I am really struggling with it and would really appreciate if somebody could point me in the correct direction as I am unable to start due to my confusion.

Thanks

We don't do homework here. Last six words. Direct effect and supremacy of EU law is what's being sought, introduce it, discuss it with case law examples and conclude. You might want to consider TFEU 267 cases as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Craig & deBurca - EU Law

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Craig & deBurca - EU Law

Chalmers is more up to date, unless C&DeB have a new edition out that I missed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement