If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tannoy Revolution Sig. DC4T & Denon AVR 1912 Quote.

Options
  • 21-03-2012 7:08pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Richer,

Quote for above plus delivery to Dublin please.
    Colours available and length of time to deliver please?

Could you throw in "some auld " cable into the bargain? :)
    not any auld cable though.:mad:

Many thanks,
    PX.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Planet X wrote: »
    Hi Richer,

Quote for above plus delivery to Dublin please.
    Colours available and length of time to deliver please?

Could you throw in "some auld " cable into the bargain? :)
    not any auld cable though.:mad:

Many thanks,
    PX.

PX,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you..

OK, Tannoy DC4T with the lovely AVR1912 - on a Boardie deal - £759.95.....

Delivery is pretty much ex-stock and we have Oak / Espresso and Black available.

At that price I cannot do any free cable but whenever Boardie buy a separate from us we always happily offer 25% off any cables or interconnects - so have a browse, measure up and drop me a line if you are interested and I'll revert with pricing..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Just give me a bit of advice here John please. Room is 12 foot wide. How much speaker cable you recommend?

14 foot long but it'll be going across the 12 foot wide part of the room. 6 meters too much?

Cambridge Audio Symphony 400.

Do you have the MA Bronze BX5 in stock? The Tannoy seem to have a very small footprint and would be worried about someone toppling them over (kids).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Planet X wrote: »
    Do you have the MA Bronze BX5 in stock? The Tannoy seem to have a very small footprint and would be worried about someone toppling them over (kids).

Hi Planet,

I do have the BX5s in stock in both the black and natural oak finish. They also come in walnut, I've no stock at the moment though.

I can offer these for just £399.95.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

I'll go with that then. Monitor Audio BX5, Black.
    Denon AVR 1912.
    Cable.

Price please incl. delivery?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Planet,

PM coming your way. :)

Chris

PM gone your way.
    ;)

PX.

Got the system a few days ago. Set up now.

But...............trying to get that Denon AVR 1912 to "pick up" iTunes from the computer was very tricky and hit n miss at first. I was pulling my hair out!
    Re loaded EyeConnect and kept it open, seems to work. Googled this issue and read that deleting iTunes artwork helped. Did that and it fired up again, but re installing EyeConnect and it registering a Denon AVR 1912 seems to be the answer.
    Internet radio, no probs.

Everything fine now...............it seems :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks again lads, lovely speakers and Receiver all the same.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.