Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Culchie needs a hostel..

Options
  • 21-03-2012 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭

My daughter and mate are going to the big smoke for Drake concert this weekend- can anyone recommend a cheap hostel or b&b not too far from the 02..Google hasnt really done much for me..thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

four courts hostel ... its about 30/40min walk from O2 ...but its straight down the quay all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Roselm

Have a look on tripadvisor website as each hostel would include reviews which is useful

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

PCPhoto wrote: »
    four courts hostel ... its about 30/40min walk from O2 ...but its straight down the quay all the way.

About 15 mins via Luas though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

jacobs inn hostel is right beside busaras luas stop that will bring them straight to the o2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Thanks so much, looking now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

jacobs inn hostel is right beside busaras luas stop that will bring them straight to the o2

Abraham's on Gardiner Street is not too far away from the same Luas stop, too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

i'm booking a place for the drake gig as well, maybe we could share!?!?!

but seriously, you can't beat the generator hostel, just beside the smithfield luas stop so only 5 stops from the o2. beds in dorms are about 15 euro each and great security.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Just be aware folks that the Luas isn't operational as far as the o2 at present due to an incident at Benburb Street.

Advertisement