Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty Therapy Model Wanted!! Waterford City.

Options
  • 21-03-2012 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, im a first year beauty therapy student looking for a model for my exam on the 19th of April in Waterford City from 8am - 12:30pm aprox.

Model must be:
    -Female
    -Aged 18-30(might need to provide id)
    -Have no medical conditions/skin diseases/nail diseases or disorders. If model has piercings they must be removed on the day. Same for contact lenses.
    -Models must be able to have everything done to them.

The exam will include:

-Full Facial (Cleanse to suit your skin type, a clay mask, commerical mask, eyebrow and eye lash tinting, eyebrow tweezing, make up and a massage)

-Manicure/Pedicure

-Waxing (legs and both underarms or both sides of the bikini line.)

-Facial Machines

If anyone is interested could you please pm asap,
    I'll need to meet or contact you to fill out consultations to make sure that you are eligible to be a model.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Bit sexist :( I hope your case studies made up for it, showcasing a male eh!!

Good luck anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

Chloe.ox wrote: »
    Hi, im a first year beauty therapy student looking for a model for my exam on the 19th of April in Waterford City from 8am - 12:30pm aprox.
    Model must be:-Female-Aged 18-30(might need to provide id)
    -Have no medical conditions/skin diseases/nail diseases or disorders. If model has piercings they must be removed on the day. Same for contact lenses.
    The exam will include:
    -Full Facial (Cleanse to suit your skin type, a clay mask, commerical mask, eyebrow and eye lash tinting, eyebrow tweezing, make up and a massage-Manicure/Pedicure
    -Waxing (legs and both underarms or both sides of the bikini line.)
    -Facial MachinesIf anyone is interested could you please pm asap,
    I'll need to meet or contact you to fill out consultations to make sure that you are eligible to be a model.

Tell ya what.....when you are all done with her, send her over to my place for a couple of hours.....er... Minutes......

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Chloe.ox

It did done my bf for it :D
    Sully wrote: »
    Bit sexist :( I hope your case studies made up for it, showcasing a male eh!!

Good luck anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Do they gives marks for that! :eek:

In the case studies and cse's ya lol. Pity couldn't bring him in for my exam lol.

Do they gives marks for that! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Where is the exam being held anyway? Is it the institute of beauty or the school of further education?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

On a serious note though , you need to find someone suitable , and willing to remain stagnant for the next month.

Friend of ours , brought a girl from a Beauty Salon , on the first exam , and it turned into a disaster , as the girl knew too much about what was going on.

2nd exam and she only got someone at the last minute .- a woman who had no nails , no hairs and was totally unsuitable .

So you are doing the right thing by looking ahead for this .

Thanks i know but its so hard to find someone. I've someone for my other exam but its a nightmare finding a second person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

Model must be:
    -Female
    -Aged 18-30(might need to provide id)

-Full Facial

-Facial Machines

fc,220x200,white.jpg

Advertisement