Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTAIV worth getting still?

• 21-03-2012 9:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Wanna pick it up preowned somewhere for PS3, know a place that's fairly cheap?

I've been having cravings in the past few days, seriously wanting to play it. Is it still worth buying though? I don't play online but if I were to hop into a game, would a match be populated still?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Colibri wrote: »
    Wanna pick it up preowned somewhere for PS3, know a place that's fairly cheap?

I've been having cravings in the past few days, seriously wanting to play it. Is it still worth buying though? I don't play online but if I were to hop into a game, would a match be populated still?

Absolutely. Ive said it before, i regard some of the online modes as some of the best mp action seen in a game.

A few months back major Nelson (from xbox) said that gta4 was still up there in the top 10 (5 if you count all the CODs as one) most games played online.
    Obviously the ps3 version could be different, but give it a go. Whats the worst that can happen? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Colibri

Hmmmm now I'm torn whether to go for GTAIV or Episodes from Liberty City ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

Get the version that came with both, should be around €30 maybe you'll find it preowned? Well worth it either way.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/gta-iv-complete-76253?pageSize=20&searchTerm=gta%20iv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Yes it's worth getting. The city itself had the best atmosphere of any GTA so far, some didn't like the story but I did. The only downside is outside of the missions there isn't much to do. Still a great game.

Get IV and liberty stories they should be cheap enough now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

I only started it on Xbox after Christmas and it kept me entertained for a couple of months, didn't enjoy it as much as Red Dead Redemption but there's a whole lot of enjoyable gameplay there!

• Advertisement
Advertisement