Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet recommendations

Options
  • 21-03-2012 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

I'll be doing the house up a bit in a couple of weeks and want to get new carpet..are there any deals out there? The only place I see is Sean O'Toole, are there any other places in case I want to shop around?
    i want to just start with the landing and stairs, give them a freshen up but i'm on these carpet calculators and i've no measuring tape:rolleyes: does anyone DIY savvy have any idea what the rough measurements for a normal stairs and landing would be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

snuggles09 wrote: »
    I'll be doing the house up a bit in a couple of weeks and want to get new carpet..are there any deals out there? The only place I see is Sean O'Toole, are there any other places in case I want to shop around?
    i want to just start with the landing and stairs, give them a freshen up but i'm on these carpet calculators and i've no measuring tape:rolleyes: does anyone DIY savvy have any idea what the rough measurements for a normal stairs and landing would be?

Noel Browne is very good on price and very quick to do the job I think it's profloor solutions or something to that name

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭fatherbuzcagney

got all of upstairs carpet supplied and fitted in my house for very reasonable money two weeks ago, ill pm you his number if ya want.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Michael Crowe in Millers Marsh does a lot of work for my folks over the years. They do mattresses also afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

i no another lad very good and resonable can suply and fit if ur interested ill pm his name and number to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

snuggles09 wrote: »

EZ living are doing a deal if you buy a certain amount of furniture they'll give you a free carpet . I'm not sure of the details but might be worth looking into.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Why not try with Waterford made carpet?
    http://www.tretford.com/installations/residential/

Advertisement