Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats it like over there?

Options
  • 21-03-2012 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi im a leving cert student considering my options for third level.Now I live in dublin and have applied to courses there.But if I dont get any of them,It might be a good idea for me to go to LIT for Animation or Creative Multimedia.Is anyone doing these courses?Are they good?Is there jobs in them?

So Im gona go up for the portfolio submission and cheak the place out.I have never been to limerick,so I dont really know what its like?So what is it like?And is there any of you from other parts of Ireland or the world?Or are most people local?What sort of clubs/social life is there?etc.Would you suggest comming from Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Are you applying for the moylish campus or the art college?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Vantai

Sorry I dosent matter,I got a course in Dublin.Its easyier for me to stay!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Well done on getting the course in Dublin. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement