If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" TV

Options
  • 21-03-2012 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Looking to get a 32" TV for the in-laws next week.

Have you any current deals going around the €200-300 price range?

Also, one of the guys I wok with is very interested in the Samsung LE32D550 that is currently on your .co.uk site? What is the best you can do on that TV? (I myself could be interested in this one?)

Looking forward to sending more of my hard earned cash your way:D

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hey Guys,

Looking to get a 32" TV for the in-laws next week.

Have you any current deals going around the €200-300 price range?

Also, one of the guys I wok with is very interested in the Samsung LE32D550 that is currently on your .co.uk site? What is the best you can do on that TV? (I myself could be interested in this one?)

Looking forward to sending more of my hard earned cash your way:D

Super Leeds,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The Sammy 32D550 is a nice model and I can do it at £279.95 / €334.99(although I can only hold that price on existing stock) with delivery at £12.99 / €16.99

If yuo were looking for something directly within the price range I have to recommend the LG 32LK330 which is an excellent TV at £239.95 / €279.99 and again delivery at £12.99 / €16.99

Keep me posted if we can lighten your or your Pal's wallet's - it would be our pleasure :D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭superleedsdub

Cheers John,

My mate is currently in south africa with work so i`ll get back to you during the week about the samsung TV.

Is the LG tv saorview compatible? The father-in-law would love to be able to watch Ireland in HD on RTE in the summer:-)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Cheers John,

My mate is currently in south africa with work so i`ll get back to you during the week about the samsung TV.

Is the LG tv saorview compatible? The father-in-law would love to be able to watch Ireland in HD on RTE in the summer:-)

Super,

no problem and thanks again for the recommendation..

Both the Sammy and the LG are cool for Saorview no problem...

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Cheers John,

I`ll be ordering one of each of the TV`s on wednesday. Just a couple more queries before I call you on weds:

1) Is the delivery price of €16.99 per TV or per order - if I get the TV`s delivered to the same address will it cost €33.98 or €16.99?

2) if I order on weds morning when what day would they be delivered?

Cheers,

P.s. what is your cheapest Samsung 19" TV? Have a LE19C350 that is on the blink and have been quoted €130 to get repaired (main board is gone apparently), so was looking to see if buying a new replacement would be more cost effective....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Super Leeds,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The Sammy 32D550 is a nice model and I can do it at £279.95 / €334.99(although I can only hold that price on existing stock) with delivery at £12.99 / €16.99

If yuo were looking for something directly within the price range I have to recommend the LG 32LK330 which is an excellent TV at £239.95 / €279.99 and again delivery at £12.99 / €16.99

Keep me posted if we can lighten your or your Pal's wallet's - it would be our pleasure :D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John, Id like to buy one of those Samsung 32D550 's please, could you pm me as soon as possible or check your inbox for my contact details, thanks a lot.

EDIT: Do you have the optional wi-fi dongles? How much are they?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Thanks for the Biz.

One on route to you. You should have a text from me.

Should be with you tomorrow.

The Samsung dongle has been £39.95 but they have gone end of line, so I would assume that there is a new one on the way.

Keep us posted when you get the TV.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Brilliant stuff Dave thanks a million for the quick order, Im tv-less at the minute.

No sign of the tracking number on DPD.ie but Im guessing it'll be there tomorrow.

Thanks to Dave and the rest of the gang for your usual excellent service with my order - My father in law was very impressed watching Chelsea- benfica last night in beautiful HD via saorview:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭hargo

is this tv still available

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Hargo,

They're still available from our warehouse. Current price is £279.95 / €349.93 and delivery would be just £21.99 / €27.48.

Chris

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.