Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYE Anytime - problem for over 6 weeks

Options
  • 22-03-2012 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I submitted a large health expense on PAYE Anytime for 2011 on the 2nd feb.
    I had just received my P60 so input the pay details myself for 2011.

Since then this claim hasn't been processed, and when I try to see 2011
    I get an error message asking me to contact the paye anytime help line.

I've emailed them twice - no reply - and called them about 3 or 4 times since. Each time they told me that the claim was in a queue as it had been 'randomly selected' for second review but that now I had called they would get it released as soon as possible. Which obviously hasn't happened.

This was the largest health claim amount I've ever submitted, due to a lot of dental work done last year. I have a completed MED1 and offered to send it everytime I spoke to PAYE but they told me each time it was not necessary.
    I'm inclined to think that there might be some investigation going on because the amount claimed was way above my usual range - anyone experienced/experiencing something similar?

Thanks, C.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Clars1909 wrote: »
    I submitted a large health expense on PAYE Anytime for 2011 on the 2nd feb.
    I had just received my P60 so input the pay details myself for 2011.

Since then this claim hasn't been processed, and when I try to see 2011
    I get an error message asking me to contact the paye anytime help line.

I've emailed them twice - no reply - and called them about 3 or 4 times since. Each time they told me that the claim was in a queue as it had been 'randomly selected' for second review but that now I had called they would get it released as soon as possible. Which obviously hasn't happened.

This was the largest health claim amount I've ever submitted, due to a lot of dental work done last year. I have a completed MED1 and offered to send it everytime I spoke to PAYE but they told me each time it was not necessary.
    I'm inclined to think that there might be some investigation going on because the amount claimed was way above my usual range - anyone experienced/experincing something similar?

Thanks, C.

Well submitting a med 1 form is the exact same as submitting the claim online, so there is no point sending in a paper claim form.
    A certain percentage of all claims either paper based or online, when they are processed, generate workitems which have to be reviewed by a certain grade for accuracy and/or proof of claim. As there are only a limited amount of staff authorised for this and it being one of the busiest periods of the year coupled with increased demand on fewer staff; you could be waiting quite a while for your claim to be checked. It may just need someone to look over it for a minute or two or they might need receipts to back up the amounts claimed. I would make sure to have the med 2 form the dentist supplied to you ready if they request proof.

Advertisement