Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight Pit in Dundalk Closed?

Options
  • 22-03-2012 2:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Guys,

I wanted to start doing MMA, I went up to where Fight Pit used to be in dundalk, but a new place is there. Just wondering did Fight Pit Close, Or move somewhere?? They used to have a website but can't find it anymore?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Cedarwood wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I wanted to start doing MMA, I went up to where Fight Pit used to be in dundalk, but a new place is there. Just wondering did Fight Pit Close, Or move somewhere?? They used to have a website but can't find it anymore?

Thanks

Jocylyn street,Distillery lane corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Never heard of it.

Green is the addy above where they moved to?

The Guvnor wrote: »
    Never heard of it.

Green is the addy above where they moved to?

ehh? go again guvnor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Jocylyn street,Distillery lane corner.

I think the Fight Pit was the one in Williams mall carpark

ehh? go again guvnor

OK.:D You mentioned an address in the post above just wondering if this is where the fight club was or is located?

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

The Guvnor wrote: »
    OK.:D You mentioned an address in the post above just wondering if this is where the fight club was or is located?

:)

http://www.mas-f.com/

Thanks Dunny!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

*snip*

However Mas-F on Joceyln street is very good, i train there myself and there is a new gym opening where I will be training too. It's called the strong room on the old coes road, beside the pirates den. Been in the facility already and it looks absolutely amazing.

Thanks timeout was wondering where the strongroom is and when it will be open?

The Strong Room is located on the Coes Road in Dundalk.
    More info here:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Strong-Room-Fitness-and-Wellness-Centre/191469207564087?sk=info

• Advertisement
Advertisement