Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for animation

Options
  • 22-03-2012 3:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey there,

We're a band looking for bits and pieces of animation for gigs and such,

The idea is to get different animations, chop them and mash them together into something wacky to be played as a backdrop at gigs and possibly a medium to put our music to for a youtube video,

There would be no money involved but if anyone is interested and has any bits and pieces of animations that they would'nt mind us using, give us an oul pm.

You can find information about the band and some music @ https://www.facebook.com/StraysBand and http://breakingtunes.com/strays

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Do you get paid for your gigs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Lemon_frog

Not yet anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

I think the point was, if you want to avail of somebodies services you should really be paying for them, even if its a small token sum. Ive done many a job for less then industry rates, but never for free (excluding favours for good friends). It might just be a token sum but that can be the difference between "I dont have much to offer as payment but heres what I can afford" and "I want your services but Im not placing any value on them"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Lemon_frog

Well, we're not getting paid for gigs, so all we can really offer is to credit the artist where we can,
    I understand where your coming from and ideally we would like to offer something more, but for now im afraid all we can give is the credit,

We're not looking for any major works of art, just bits of rejected material, or abandoned projects that people might like to see used instead leaving them sitting in a folder on a computer

Advertisement