Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garden fencing advice?

Options
  • 22-03-2012 5:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,

Anyone know where I could get cheap wooden fencing or building materials I could use for fencing in the south Donegal area if possible?

Need to fence off the garden to keep a child in off the road and just looking for something cheap and cheerful but somewhat half decent looking. Was thinking hedging either but don't think that will be immediate enough as want the child to be able to play away freely and securely in the garden when the summer months come.

Any advice or help is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭The Assistinator

HipFlask wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone know where I could get cheap wooden fencing or building materials I could use for fencing in the south Donegal area if possible?

Need to fence off the garden to keep a child in off the road and just looking for something cheap and cheerful but somewhat half decent looking. Was thinking hedging either but don't think that will be immediate enough as want the child to be able to play away freely and securely in the garden when the summer months come.

Any advice or help is much appreciated.
    mc cools timber yard in stranorlar would be about the best, cheap and cheerful and your cutting out the middle man try stay away from hardware shops for the likes of this

• Registered Users Posts: 29 HipFlask

martyo wrote: »
    mc cools timber yard in stranorlar would be about the best, cheap and cheerful and your cutting out the middle man try stay away from hardware shops for the likes of this

Thanks.

Advertisement