Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Properties

Options
  • 22-03-2012 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Are there any benefits/deals if you have two properties having them both with Electric Ireland ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Gerry1995,

There is no additional discount for having more than one property registered, but the discounts for direct debit/online billing/Dual Fuel - whichever would be applicable - can be applied to each account.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Gerry1995

Thanks Una, with online billing do you get notification when the bill is due ?

Hi again Gerry,

Yes, you would receive the bill by email two weeks in advance of the direct debit. :)

Regards,
    Una

Una one last question, maybe this should be a different thread, however how can I get the GPRN no from an Airtyicity bill, I don't see it.

Ok, I have it, sorry

• Advertisement

Hi Gerry,

No problem at all!

When there are a few serial numbers, it can be a bit confusing indeed. :)

Regards,
    Una

Just to add, Gerry: if you require any further assistance with specific details etc, please do not hesitate to send me a private message.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement