Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microwave!

• 22-03-2012 10:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭

Here lads is there a microwave anywhere in the WGB nah?

There has to be one somewhere.. :O

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

on the second floor there's a staff kitchen that has one. the door is usually open but i don't think they would be happy to catch you there. however they might assume you're a PHD student working there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

EyeSight wrote: »
    on the second floor there's a staff kitchen that has one. the door is usually open but i don't think they would be happy to catch you there. however they might assume you're a PHD student working there

The staff one is on the first floor, the second floor one is for research and post grads in Computer Science.
    Personally, I wouldn't go near the microwaves, they're absolutely minging.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

deRanged wrote: »
    The staff one is on the first floor, the second floor one is for research and post grads in Computer Science.
    Personally, I wouldn't go near the microwaves, they're absolutely minging.

So would I be allowed to just use the second floor one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Danger781 wrote: »
    So would I be allowed to just use the second floor one?

if you're research staff or a post grad in computer science, yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

deRanged wrote: »
    if you're research staff or a post grad in computer science, yes.

Undergrad CS student :/ I'd just love to bring in something for lunch I can heat up.. Cold lunches every day get a bit boring..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Danger781 wrote: »
    Undergrad CS student :/ I'd just love to bring in something for lunch I can heat up.. Cold lunches every day get a bit boring..

We used it all the time in our undergrad. Mainly on the weekends when we were in the labs working on assignments

Advertisement