Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farnham Estate - GPS Map anyone?

Options
  • 22-03-2012 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I hope to play Farnham Estate this weekend and would love to have a GPS map of it for one of the Android Golf GPS apps.

Anyone know of one? I've searched online without success.

Ben

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Newuser12345

I know it is not what you asked for , but they have free strokesavers in the cabin
    Hole 1 - Aim for right bunker etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

Thanks Newuser12345, I guess stroke savers are the next best thing.

Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

So, I stayed in the Farnham Radisson SAS Sunday night and Monday - great spot but guess what? The bloody golf course had the front 9 closed on Monday for maintenance and the back 9 closed today for the same :mad:

We ended up driving the hour round trip to Slieve Russell and played there yesterday and today. What a great course and the weather??? :D

Ah well, maybe I'll get to play Farnham Estate some other time!

Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamloc

They are hollow tining the greens this week. Got to say very disappointed with the course. Back 9 nice enough, although huge walks between tee box's. The front 9 was simply awful. Built it the boom but never finished. You could not even mention it in the same breath as Slieve Russell. (IMO)

Advertisement