Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Wow thats not gonna be pretty but imagine they'll patch it pretty quick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I've played 2 games and haven't seen that problem yet. Has anyone got decent sliders for All Madden? It's actually way too easy at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »
    I've played 2 games and haven't seen that problem yet. Has anyone got decent sliders for All Madden? It's actually way too easy at the minute.

Are you just talking about the demo?

No full game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

If I throw in a pre order now will I have to chose express post in order to get it on friday?

• Advertisement

No full game

How did you get it???

Raoul wrote: »
    How did you get it???

He has the season ticket I imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Definitely picking this up Friday. Really need to get better at it though :P

How did you get it???

;)

;)

Hmm....I knew you were a bit too friendly with that gamesnash rep. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Hmm....I knew you were a bit too friendly with that gamesnash rep. :rolleyes:

I wish :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Dominic Fat Pedestal

Jesus I'm playin all pro and finding it tough who are you playin with

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Played all pro demo today, had mare start with a fumble on the kick off return, took the lead then till Cruz caught a td with one second left whilst the three defenders around him couldn't stop him. Pa is fixed but I did get caught out by the above glitch with the cb's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

How did you get it???

i have it too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    If I throw in a pre order now will I have to chose express post in order to get it on friday?

Not on Gamesnash I don't think, the games probably won't be sent out until Thursday anyway for release day Friday.

Paully D wrote: »
    Not on Gamesnash I don't think, the games probably won't be sent out until Thursday anyway for release day Friday.

So it'll be friday on either postage then

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

It is possible, it'll be sent out tomorrow and arrive on Thursdays with an express delivery.

You'd be 99% sure to get it on Friday with normal postage. I've no idea about the express delivery to be honest but Pudsy has posted about it above.

You'd be 99% sure to get it on Friday with normal postage. I've no idea about the express delivery to be honest but Pudsy has posted about it above.

Went and pre-ordered it on gamenash yesterday with the normal postage so hopefully have it friday

My Gamestop order has been dispatched, with the express delivery I should have it in the morning! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Does the full Madden 13 game have instant replays? As the demo doesn't.

Also where would be the cheapest bricks and mortar shop to get this on Friday?

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »
    Does the full Madden 13 game have instant replays? As the demo doesn't.

Also where would be the cheapest bricks and mortar shop to get this on Friday?

I don't have the game myself, but just had a quick look around for you mate and apparently there is instant replay. However, it's supposed to be very short. Maybe one of the lads who have the game already can post up when they see this though and let us know for definite.

As for shops, I'm not really sure. I think HMV would be your best bet but a lot of stores only get a few copies in so you'd be better off ringing HMV, Gamestop, Xtravision etc tomorrow and see what they say.

Have we decided that we're definitely going to be creating a coach then? I think this would be best as it's apparently the only way you can change offensive and defensive schemes (not 100% sure on that but have read it).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Looking forward to this one! Anyone have any advice or tutorials on improving my game?

marko93 wrote: »
    Looking forward to this one! Anyone have any advice or tutorials on improving my game?

The best advice is to join the online franchise ;) It'll improve your game to no end.

Have we decided that we're definitely going to be creating a coach then? I think this would be best as it's apparently the only way you can change offensive and defensive schemes (not 100% sure on that but have read it).

Definitely created coach. It's unfair any other way.

Definitely created coach. It's unfair any other way.

You have the game now don't you mate?

Do you know if say for example I'm the Ravens, and they're down as a power run team, when I'm creating my coach and it asks me for my schemes and I put my favoured scheme as say vertical, does the OVR of my players shoot right down then, or does it stay the same because I've selected it with a created coach and not Harbaugh?

You have the game now don't you mate?

Do you know if say for example I'm the Ravens, and they're down as a power run team, when I'm creating my coach and it asks me for my schemes and I put my favoured scheme as say vertical, does the OVR of my players shoot right down then, or does it stay the same because I've selected it with a created coach and not Harbaugh?

I've got the Ravens in the PFL Site franchise so you couldn't have asked a better question :pac:

At the moment, I can't figure out what is going in regarding this. All teams overalls seem to shoot straight down regardless. Ray Rice is a Power Running back but when I go to resign him it says he is a poor scheme fit, even though I have the Ravens Playbook as my Offensive playbook. So I'm not sure if it's a bug or what the story is tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

There seems to be a bug which has all teams as West Coast Offence. This will be sorted I would presume so your post about ratings fall when making a power run team a vertical one looks correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Ordering now of gamesnash, I'd say it'll be Monday before I get it now but can't wait to start competing again, got a turtle beach headset too so nearly all set now. Got €79 for some old games, GameStop offered me €44!

Advertisement