Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭davetherave

I got it €18.70 but I traded in last years and a few others.

Full price is 49.99.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »
    How much did you pay?

Anyone have any idea which shop is the cheapest?

I've heard HMV are pretty decent pricewise.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

madalig12 wrote: »
    Awh, no sign of mine in the post today so Monday hopefully. Needed the practice too! :(

That's a real pain - I had pulled your order and packed it yesterday so it went out with the rest. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

That's a real pain - I had pulled your order and packed it yesterday so it went out with the rest. :(

The downside of living in Donegal :D

Actually, don't think there's an upside...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Jumped straight into an online game there even though I have no idea what I'm doin.Into the 3rd quarter he's winning 7-3(which I was quite pleased with) and then the message pops up "your opponent has been kicked for excessive grieving"
    I don't know what that means

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

adrian522 wrote: »

Actually if you like rain.....

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Jumped straight into an online game there even though I have no idea what I'm doin.Into the 3rd quarter he's winning 7-3(which I was quite pleased with) and then the message pops up "your opponent has been kicked for excessive grieving"

Can happen for no reason sometimes but normally means he starts giving away penalties a lot.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Connection issue on his side mate, happens now and then

Yes,yes but what was the wee extra thing you got with the game???

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

It was a literal sweetener - a bar of Galaxy chocolate. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Legend!

Thanks Pat. Will be ordering again.

Nice, hope it doesn't melt whilst its lying in a postal sorting office all weekend. My postie gonna get a touch on Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Anyone having any difficulties registering their online gamepass? I keep on being told I can't register..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Anyone know the Xtra Vision price?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Stev_o wrote: »
    Anyone having any difficulties registering their online gamepass? I keep on being told I can't register..

Might actually be something to do with your email address mate. That's what happened for me on NCAA because I had the same email address for both my Xbox and PS3 accounts. Go to the EA Origin site and I think you can sort it through that.

If not then don't put in any spaces or dashes when putting in the code and make sure the letters are lower case. A zero can look like an 0 for example so you could be mixing up a letter and number either.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Anyone know the Xtra Vision price?

54.99 in my local store

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

adrian522 wrote: »

Ahem...
    god.jpg

UPSIDE

:D ah jeez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

€47.99 in HMV, got it in Dundrum earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MontyChips

Is anyone else not able to save their schemes in connected careers?? Everytime I play a game or a practice it just goes back to the default setting :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

God that man coverage bug is really really bad.

The engine thing is annoying but I already knew that, feels like not making the tackle sometimes.

Other small bugs but the man coverage bug is really getting on my nerves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

HMV in Swords gave €20 for Madden 12 as a trade in so got Madden 13 for €28.

Does anyone find block shedding a lot harder this year? Last year you could just wiggle the stick and most DT's/DE's would be able to shed the block but this year sees them fall to the ground a lot more.

Also, can someone explain why when I've created my coach my offensive style is down as west coast and my defence is down as spread, even though I've never selected either of these? I can't even remember being asked to select them. Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Paully D wrote: »
    Also, can someone explain why when I've created my coach my offensive style is down as west coast and my defence is down as spread, even though I've never selected either of these? I can't even remember being asked to select them. Thanks :)
    I was wondering this also. It's pretty annoying because it's selected schemes that I don't really want to play...

Also, does anyone find it annoying that every time the CPU wins the toss they elect to receive? I know this happened in M12 but I thought they'd have fixed it. Not a big deal but kind of annoying.

Although, I think this is the best Madden to date. I love the physics engine! I know some people hate it but even just looking at some of the replays keeps me entertained. It's pretty cool how every touch off a player affects the way they move.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Is everyone gonna upload their game face and use it for the coach? I've uploaded mine to ea site and its freaking me out!

Just been messing around with some different ones and this is a really cool feature. I think Coach Eric Taylor from Friday Night Lights will be my created coach this year for our franchise, I've uploaded a picture of him as my Game Face and it looks quality :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Some very good tiny improvements, like defenders actually going for balls that are deflected or batted down to try and catch them.
    Really enjoying the new game

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Played a few games, think I'll be looking at an upgrade or 2 on the titans o line and wr corps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Ui
    Paully D wrote: »
    Think that's actually a bug which they need to sort out. Everyone having the same problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Played a few games, think I'll be looking at an upgrade or 2 on the titans o line and wr corps

What?

• Advertisement

matthew8 wrote: »
    What?

Wide receivers

Advertisement