Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

I think you hold it to slide. One thing that frustrates me loads is that you can protect the ball against a sack in this or when you are the QB behind the line and scrambling.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Think you just tap X for a slide, holding X makes him do that horribly awkward ball first dive which seems to have a 50/50 chance of being a fumble.

Edit: I really don't know.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Right thanks I'll try both combos out at some stage.
    Was playing the oneadlum in a friendly last week,went on run with Brees,made good ground,went to slide,dived instead,ball was knocked out of his before he even hit the ground

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

So... Prior to week 13 (where I gave 4 of my starters on defence "Big Hitter" trait, another 2 next week) I had 3 forced fumbles all season. In the 4 games since I have forced 10 fumbles. Pretty damn happy with that.

Game out almost a year and now I find out you can (kinda)pass the ball off while on the run with ur HB :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Game out almost a year and now I find out you can (kinda)pass the ball off while on the run with ur HB :pac:

I scored my favourite TD in this game doing that. Usually a recipe for disaster though!

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I scored my favourite TD in this game doing that. Usually a recipe for disaster though!
    I can see why!,ran a draw play today,running through thought I was hitting the cover ball button,HB flings the ball out to some O-line guy on the burst,I didn't know what was going on :pac:
    Went into practice to try it again after...couldn't complete one :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Is that the HB pass play? Or are you just doing a lateral? I've done that accidentally a few times...

Was just a standard draw play

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

How now?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I think if you press LT or RT they'll toss it in that general direction, not a great strategy in the general scheme of things

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Did it once in training, D line man intercepted and wobbled into the end zone!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Looking forward to trying more similar plays like this in the coming Madden with the proper read option game being implemented.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

HB pass is great. Pitch to the HB who then throws it to the WR. Great fun.

Advertisement