Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Flynn Mahon report

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Mach 2 wrote: »
    Actually, I suspect you've nothing better to retort with thus you comment.
    Mach 2 wrote: »
    Enough said.

Indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

does dorothy keep the farm or will cab take it

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

They should be thrown in jail. Disgusting seeing him parade himself around town particularly mass its making a mockery of those who work hard and pay their taxes. Pity all of his housekeepers couldn't clean up his dirty laundry

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

M cebee wrote: »

CAB will be interested but the tribunal is not a court of law. its only a statement of fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 DickBunce

They should be thrown in jail. Disgusting seeing him parade himself around town particularly mass its making a mockery of those who work hard and pay their taxes. Pity all of his housekeepers couldn't clean up his dirty laundry

Coun'nt have put it better myself. When I saw that smarmey B$$tard on the Late Late Show talking about himself and his "Lovely" Daughter it would make you sick. I hope CAB and Revenue take him to the cleaners. He has some balls.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Mach 2

DickBunce wrote: »
    Coun'nt have put it better myself. When I saw that smarmey B$$tard on the Late Late Show talking about himself and his "Lovely" Daughter it would make you sick. I hope CAB and Revenue take him to the cleaners. He has some balls.

He actually said his daughter was a 'class act' !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

He has some balls.

He does indeed have some balls. So big in fact he needs three ballsacks to keep them in. It's not easy maintaining them all but sure what can ya do?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

He has some balls.

He does indeed have some balls. So big in fact he needs three ballsacks to keep them in. It's not easy maintaining them all but sure what can ya do?
    Saw bev out walking recently and my god she's let herself go. Unless she's eating away her fortune. Was shocked when I saw her

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Saw bev out walking recently and my god she's let herself go. Unless she's eating away her fortune. Was shocked when I saw her
    Keep this thread on politics and don't get personal

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

he already setttled with the revenue on the 50k
    Following the public disclosure in 1998 of the secret £50,000 payment from Mr Gilmartin, Mr Flynn paid a total of €21,650 to the Revenue Commissioners in gift tax, interest and penalties.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2012/0324/1224313819443.html

• Advertisement

77000 non salary money in an account

surprised they dont tax that

8000 from ntr

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

M cebee wrote: »

If I remember correctly, the said farm in North mayo which comprises of approx 1500 acres of bog.This was planted under one of those schemes where you got a yearly income from it. Sadly , I dont know how big the bog-holes in that farm are..........:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭amovingstatue

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

*MOD NOTE* Zombie thread.
    Locked *

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement