Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FatCunt's Log

Options
  • 22-03-2012 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Height: 5'11''
    Weight: 77.7kg
    Body Fat: 14% (estimation)

Goals:
    5km @ 22:30 - current record 23:30. 10km @ 55:00 - have not run a 10km yet.
    Reduce body fat to 10% by June 1st. Maintain muscle mass.
    The main goal is body fat so in turn the main focus must be diet I assume. Here is my diet at present:

Breakfast: 3 eggs, 2 wholegrain slices w peanut butter & jam
    Lunch: Wrap w chicken & veg/ Chicken/steak & veg & rice
    Dinner: Chicken/steak/fish & veg & rice
    My diet will pretty much be like that Mon-Fri, at the weekend though I'll usually drink 1 night and I might eat some junk food.

Usually would have 2 chicken fillets, 1 steak or 1 fish fillet. Veg would always include brocolli & cauliflower with corn, sweet peas, mushrooms, celery, peppers, onions added sporadically.

I've researched the macros I need to be hitting and they are as follows:

Workout Days: 2400 calories; 164-196 grams protein; 20-40 grams fat; 350 grams carbs.
    Resting Days: 1540 calories; 164-196 grams protein; 40-80 grams fat; 70 grams carbs.

When I check the above diet I estimate it at 1500 kCals. But I'm getting by fine on it for the last 6 weeks, not really making any weight loss or fat loss though. I'm not sure where to go from here, so all opinions welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Quality username!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

FatCunt wrote: »

Breakfast: 3 eggs, 2 wholegrain slices w peanut butter & jam
    Lunch: Wrap w chicken & veg/ Chicken/steak & veg & rice
    Dinner: Chicken/steak/fish & veg & rice
    My diet will pretty much be like that Mon-Fri, at the weekend though I'll usually drink 1 night and I might eat some junk food.

I would cut out the wholegrain bread, the wraps and even the rice tbh. If you really want the rice, try and go for wild rice, I believe its the lesser of the three evils! What your drinking at the weekend and how much junk food your eating may also be contributing to the lack of results.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

I'd kill to be 14% body fat. If you're a fatcunt what does that make me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 FatBlob

I would cut out the wholegrain bread, the wraps and even the rice tbh. If you really want the rice, try and go for wild rice, I believe its the lesser of the three evils! What your drinking at the weekend and how much junk food your eating may also be contributing to the lack of results.

I was on a very low cal diet for the last few weeks but realised my calorie intake was far too low (around 1300 everyday) and was worried I was losing muscle. I only eat breakfast lunch & dinner pretty much, never too hungry besides that so I need the carbs to up the kCals and also to hit the macros. I think I definitely need to cut out the junk & booze though for 2 weeks and I'd see much better results. It's easier said than done though.

Advertisement