Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted for band - PORTLAOISE

• 22-03-2012 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I'm a portlaoise based guitarist looking for other musicians to start a band with, and compose original songs with. Music I'd be interested in writing would be of the hard rock variety with a good dose of melodic pieces, (think Mogwai mixed with Queens of the stone age). I've been working on songs already, so if you want to hear samples of the kind of stuff I'd write let me know.

Influences include : The Misfits, Mogwai, The Smiths, At the drive-in, Jawbreaker.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭theholyghost

I play rhythm guitar also looking for people to play/practice with around the Portlaoise area.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SpaceExpert

I'd be up for that. Goin mad tryin to get something together.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭Flynner64

Hi there, drummer here, based in Portlaoise, also keen to get something going. What ages are you guys ? I'm 19

Advertisement