Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery Tour Worth Going on?

Options
  • 22-03-2012 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

First year student just wondering is the UCD mystery tour any use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

123bar56 wrote: »
    First year student just wondering is the UCD mystery tour any use?

Good craic apparently. I've never managed to actually go for one reason or another. Basically you head out to about 3 or 4 venues over the course of the day, sometimes as far flung as down the country. Generally leave campus around 3pm I think. Your back quite late (or early as the case may be) so the next day is pretty much a write off.

From talking to mates, by the end if can be quite tedious if your not a heavy drinker as your frankly wrecked come the last venue. Also getting home if your wrecked / not bothered any more is nigh impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,842 ✭✭✭Alkers

If you can hack it they're a savage day. They do start early and end late though. You are talking 12 hours drinking but they have clamped down on drinking on the buses in more recent years.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Mystery Tour, woo, wonder where it will take us
    First stop: Wezz, 5 mins down the road from UCD
    poker-face-300x266.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

I went when I was in second year, about 4 years ago and I really enjoyed it then. You do need stamina, red bull or self restraint but I thought it was great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭bbuzz

Great craic, definitely do it at least once! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement