Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

computer repair kildare town.

Options
  • 22-03-2012 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Can anyone recommend someone to fix a computer in kildare town or anywhere nearby please.

Dave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Do you know Newbridge?. Across the road from Anderson & Leahy funeral home is a shop that does computer repair. The guy in their is very good. I've had a p.c. in for repair and a laptop for screen replacement and he was very reasonable. For example to get the laptop screen repaired where it was brought would be €260. He done it for €120 and done it in about an hour cause he had the bit.

I have nothing to do with the shop other than as a very satisfied customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 dave3

thanks for the reply ken. i dropped the pc in to them today.

Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

Can anyone tell me what street this is on I don't know any funeral home in Newbridge but could use the computer place

Coming from Dunnes Stores take a left at Terry Michaels clothes shop. The turn opposite Michael Murphy's. On that street its about half way down on the right hand side. Its a black place with neon signs in the window.

cheers for that ken I suspect the laptop has a virus so I need someone to sort it

• Advertisement

Before you go spending money check out this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1009 section of boards. It might save you a few euro.

If I could understand a single word of any of that I would but I can't so it's just easier to send it off to someone who knows what the are doing

Fair enough.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

toexpress wrote: »
    If I could understand a single word of any of that I would but I can't so it's just easier to send it off to someone who knows what the are doing

If you haven't handed it in already try installing & running this:

http://filehippo.com/download_malwarebytes_anti_malware/

Allow it update after install then run a full scan.
    It's what they'll do in the shop anyway.

Advertisement