Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Eggs in Mugs

Options
  • 22-03-2012 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Not sure if this is in the right forum, but i was wondering if anyone knows where i might find some of those easter eggs in mugs . I was thinking of getting some for the nieces and nephews for easter,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Try the pound shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Not sure if this is in the right forum, but i was wondering if anyone knows where i might find some of those easter eggs in mugs . I was thinking of getting some for the nieces and nephews for easter,

Loads of them in Tesco.

I saw some for sale in Nutgrove today.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭lisaface

As Skid has mentioned above, they're available in Tesco - I bought a few for relatives and such yesterday. Only thing is the tesco i went to had two options ,but still the kids will enjoy mini eggs? - Best of luck ,i'd say now is the time before theyre sold out (at least of the option your looking for!) :)

Advertisement