Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best program that can log my network activities

Options
  • 22-03-2012 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello All,

I'm new here and I'm seeking for the program that can log which processes are using my network connection.
    That logs entire transfer through my TCP/IP.

I think that I have virus on my computer that random sends some data (probably emails).

Thanks very much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

@jerry76.

Even if you pull those logs you will not be able to read them without significant experience. Especially it if is a virus it will have changes its name to look like a normal program..you could just see multiple browser sessions which wont tell you anything..

If you think your PC has a virus. Then run the MS Security Essentials tools with a full scan and run Malwarebytes with a Full Scan.

Make sure your PC is fully updated with MS Updates and make sure that Programs such as Adobe are fully updated \ the latest version. Also remove any Browser tool bars - the majority of these are a completely waste of time and resources in most cases.

Advertisement