Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rose d'Anjou Wine

Options
  • 22-03-2012 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to get a bottle or two of this wine and am not having any success.

I found a few places in the U.K that sell it, but none deliver to Ireland and unfortunately I haven't found anywhere in Ireland that sells it.

I would need to buy online unless there was any where in Mullingar town that sells it as I don't drive, so walk everywhere.

This is a photo of the wine - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6cBNT9VzKvI/TKHo__Hu9cI/AAAAAAAAAKg/Cmq68sMJvqk/s1600/bandgrosedanjou.jpg

I would appreciate some help in sourcing somewhere that ships to Ireland and doesn't charge an extortionate amount for shipping.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,005 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Different brand, probably far superior.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭twerg_85

I think I've seen that in either Tesco or Superquinn, could be wrong though.
    Superquinn have Baron Bernard Rose D'Anjou for 9.14 online. They also have another B&G rose for 9.64.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Thanks guys.

Does Superquinn deliver to Mullingar? As that is where I am and there is no Superquinn near me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I eventually managed to find this wine in the French section in Dunnes Stores.

It's around €8 per bottle.

Thanks for all your help/suggestions guys :)

Advertisement