Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email updates from Bray Tidy Towns etc

• 22-03-2012 5:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭

Starting a thread on this

Hi Everyone

After all the fun and festivities of last weekend the town is in need of a once over - Bray Tidy Towns are planning a Post-Paddy's Day Clean-up this weekend for anyone who has a bit of time to spare.

We will be meeting on Saturday 24th at 10:30 at the Boulevard (Duncairn terrace) Quinnsboro Road.

We will be meeting and heading off around the area from there. Look out for our HI-Vis vests. Pickers vests gloves etc. will be provided, but if you can bring along a rake or old sweeping brush, that would be great.

This is our first general clean-up of the year and it would be great to see you there - the more hands the quicker we will get through it!
    Check us out and keep up to date by signing up to our facebook page and please forward on to anyone else who may be interested - new faces always welcome!
    Looking forward to seeing you there.
    Kind Regards
    Bray Tidy Towns

braytidytowns@gmail.com

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement