Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiring a Bar for a party

Options
  • 22-03-2012 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I'm looking to hire a bar for a party. I need someone who is reliable and reasonable. I need this for mId April. Please feel free to PM me.
    All genuine suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Dami wrote: »
    I'm looking to hire a bar for a party. I need someone who is reliable and reasonable. I need this for mId April. Please feel free to PM me.

Goldenpages.ie would be a good place to start. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

Dami wrote: »

People may be able to help if they knew a rough area of the country you wish to hire the bar. I know of a bar in cork that is only available for hire, the hub near Anglesea Street, but that is no good if you are in Dublin or else where.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Dami

Based in Naas. I'm looking for a bar to hire for use in the house. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Kildare forum

dudara

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

There's a crowd who do marquee hire that will hire out a bar for a house party. As far as i can remember they can provide a bar person for an extra charge or you can d.i.y it if you know how. Their name is Marquees Ireland.

Advertisement