Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shamanic Reiki Healing

• 22-03-2012 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi
    I want to ask is anyone have done shamanic reiki healing :)
    any info about this healing ???

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

daniels123 wrote: »
    hi
    I want to ask is anyone have done shamanic reiki healing :)
    any info about this healing ???

thank you

No such thing as far as I know as Shamanic Reiki.

My Wife has studied both Shamanism and Reiki.. You can learn both of them and combine them.

Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 daniels123

thank you for reply :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Gingermagic

Hi lovely people!

Shamanic Reiki does exist and works very very well....It combines shamanic healing with using Reiki. Some Reiki masters that I have come accross get upset with the combining of Reiki with other healing. Thankfully I know more who rave about combining healing techniques. When versed in healing techniques to combine them is easy is secondry and can happen naturally. Energy is Energy, it comes from the same source and goes back there, this is why Shamanic Reiki exists....there are books out there just put shamanic reiki in amazon or google....it will give you some info.....

Advertisement