Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4th weekend specials - nothing major

Options
  • 22-03-2012 7:58pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Do you fancy a shining, new tank for your upcoming battle? Then enjoy 50% discount on the following tanks:

IS
    T-34-85
    JagdPz IV
    PzKpfw VI Tiger
    T20
    M6
    ARL 44
    AMX M4 (1945)

And of course no new vehicle would be complete without some handy consumables. If you don’t want to spend too much on it, then you should prepare to strike now:

50% discount on consumables during the special

To park your brand new tank you will need:

50% discount on garage slots
    Only thing of use is 50% off on consumables to stock up on the usual suspects.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Nice, needed to buy an IS and make it up the French heavy line more.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 SolarStoned

it sure helps my cause....about to buy my first heavy tank...ze PzKpfw VI Tiger....vatch out noobs....i kill u :P

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

it sure helps my cause....about to buy my first heavy tank...ze PzKpfw VI Tiger....vatch out noobs....i kill u :P

you will have to wit for the tiger 2 for that :)

first decent tank on the german line

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

1/2 price consumables is good. Bought 30 of each: repair kit / fire extinguisher / medi kit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It got me an ARL-44 cheap. Shame it's an awful tank so far. And looks bloody stupid with a shed instead of a turret.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Tiger P is faaaaaar better than the tiger !
    just play the tiger as a sniper and you'll be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

1/2 price consumables is good. Bought 30 of each: repair kit / fire extinguisher / medi kit.

repair kit is used at a ratio of about 3 to 1 against the others. its worth spending everything you have on the consumables. i have 1200, 450, 450 atmo. should do me for awhile.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    repair kit is used at a ratio of about 3 to 1 against the others. its worth spending everything you have on the consumables. i have 1200, 450, 450 atmo. should do me for awhile.
    I'd guess my ratio is more of a 1:1.5:10 ratio but I ended up buying 1000/1000/250 anyway :P

Advertisement