Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplier Recomendation...

Options
  • 22-03-2012 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to give Essentially Equestrian a pat on the back for exceptional customer service today.... have been trying to get my hands on a very small pony bridle without success despite ringing a ton of places... anyhow spoke to Helena this morning as she has gone out of her way to get one couriered to me from the supplier tomoro so I have it for the weekend... I also needed couple of other bits & pieces & she suggested I wait till she can get me a cheaper version of what I am looking for so would save me money..

So nice to deal with nice people where you arent treated as " just another customer" :)

Advertisement