Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC payment?

Options
  • 22-03-2012 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi all i have a quick question,i am about to sent of my documents for an IEC visa,i was just wondering when do i pay for it?thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭monkeerina

SEAMUS,

did you find out an answer to this??

Thanks,

Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

You don't pay for it until they provisionally accept you

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

DazzlerIE wrote: »
    You don't pay for it until they provisionally accept you

Thanks for the info m8:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jemma24

IEC Wire Transfer
    Hi, I have received my conditional acceptance email for my 2nd year and need to complete the wire transfer. I am living in Canada and tried to do this through TD Canada Trust. They told me that I need the Account Name's (aka Canadian Embassy's) Address; city and country. I'm very confused because in the email they provide the bank's address so can anyone help me with this, is it the Canadian Embassy in Ireland or the one in London that we sent off our Visa to??

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Mrs. Doyle

jemma24 wrote: »
    IEC Wire Transfer
    Hi, I have received my conditional acceptance email for my 2nd year and need to complete the wire transfer. I am living in Canada and tried to do this through TD Canada Trust. They told me that I need the Account Name's (aka Canadian Embassy's) Address; city and country. I'm very confused because in the email they provide the bank's address so can anyone help me with this, is it the Canadian Embassy in Ireland or the one in London that we sent off our Visa to??

You will probably get your answer in this thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement