Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Late Application Experience?

Options
  • 22-03-2012 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi all

I've applied late to DIT for a couple of courses this week through CAO. I emailed the admissions dept and they've stressed my applications may not even be looked at as its passed the normal deadline.

I've sent in all my supporting documents to CAO too (personal statement, CV etc). I think I've a lot of experience and previous FETAC courses completed that had I not been late in applying might have given me a good chance. I included a coverletter mentioning that I'd intended to study part time but my jobs hours recently changed allowing me to apply for a full time course.

Is there anything anyone could suggest I do in the meantime? Or do I just hope for the best?

All experiences welcome!

Thanks a mill :)

Advertisement