Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, I'll be back in Ireland in late June, what gun stuff can I bring back for ye?

Options
  • 22-03-2012 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I'm coming in from the states, let me know what non-restricted* items you'd like me to bring back.
    I will be by sarcoinc.com and cabelas in PA prior to flying out.
    You can have any mail order stuff sent to me and I can carry it back

*no actual gun parts like magazines, barrels, bolts etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

Can you forward some stuff to my P.O.Box in Lagos, Nigeria and I'll pay you when I'm back in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

rsole1 wrote: »
    Can you forward some stuff to my P.O.Box in Lagos, Nigeria and I'll pay you when I'm back in Ireland.

don't think so ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭duffyer

Hello mate im looking to get a shotshell holder for my rem 870 and some sort of tru glo sight. Are these something that you could bring home? If you can whats the process. Thanks Duffyer

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

Jessie Abbate PLEASE! Hopefully she's not restricted:D

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭harmoniums

duffyer wrote: »
    Hello mate im looking to get a shotshell holder for my rem 870 and some sort of tru glo sight. Are these something that you could bring home? If you can whats the process. Thanks Duffyer

These would be fine to bring back.
    find what you want on cabelas, cheaperthandirt, midway etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

harmoniums wrote: »
    These would be fine to bring back.
    find what you want on cabelas, cheaperthandirt, midway etc.

If I do that you'll need a lorry container!!! ;):D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Can you bring me back TO the USA???Please????

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement