Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

injections needed for usa

Options
  • 22-03-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

are you legally obligated to get any injections before you travel to usa for a holiday??

i have read that you need a few injections if your applying for a visa but what if your only goin for a month?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Only for immigration visas, and even then, if you had the standard childhood vaccines given in Ireland you probably have all you need- all I needed was a tetanus shot cause mine was out of date.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

could you tell me if i need to buy insurance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

It is not a requirement, but I would highly recommend having some sort of insurance, both health (going to hospital in the USA is very expensive), and in case travel plans change, ie you need to come home quickly because of an emergency, or miss a flight etc

Advertisement