Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help!

Options
  • 22-03-2012 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi I am after leaving college and not saving an assignment I have to get done anywhere but my college account. One of my friends said I can access it by downloading the virtual desktop thing that DIT has but I've no idea how, can anyone help me...Please!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

You mean you saved it to your college email?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Rasmus wrote: »
    You mean you saved it to your college email?

I think the OP saved it to their ICTDOMAIN account in college

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Is that webcourses?

Rasmus wrote: »

Is that webcourses?
    No your home folder on the computers in college.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dreinzy

Way too late for OP, but if anyone else needs it (as I did):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4z4gqq7ho05zqgi/vpnaccess.avi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭jrmb

Do we have personal space on the DIT network? I know there's a common section for people on courses similar to mine but if I have personal space, I haven't found it.

jrmb wrote: »
    Do we have personal space on the DIT network? I know there's a common section for people on courses similar to mine but if I have personal space, I haven't found it.

Your home folder once you've logged in is your own personal space

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭jrmb

Your home folder once you've logged in is your own personal space
    Interesting. Thanks. I've tried various place but the computer never seems to let me save. I need a memory stick :confused:

jrmb wrote: »
    Interesting. Thanks. I've tried various place but the computer never seems to let me save. I need a memory stick :confused:

It should be in Computer > Home, it's one of the drives (can't remember what letter drive it is, but I'll have a look tomorrow). If it's not their, contact support@dit.ie, and they'll help you out.

Advertisement