Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandon Bay Surf Classic 31st March/1st of April

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

Oooh, speedy looking little machine. Gonna try and get down for some part of the day. See you then HP

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tonyfillony

Jesus id love to get down for this , now if i could only persuade the misses

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

I hope I'll be home over the weekend!! Wouldn't wanna miss out on a surf session in brandon.
    Thats an amazing prize, too bad I'm not great at comps :pac:
    And thats one of the coolest looking boards I've ever seen, hope its as awesome in the water as it looks.
    How long is it do you know? Looks about 6-7 foot but hard to tell

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

[Rasta] wrote: »
    I hope I'll be home over the weekend!! Wouldn't wanna miss out on a surf session in brandon.
    Thats an amazing prize, too bad I'm not great at comps :pac:
    And thats one of the coolest looking boards I've ever seen, hope its as awesome in the water as it looks.
    How long is it do you know? Looks about 6-7 foot but hard to tell

It's 5'10, says it on the site.

Advertisement