Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

infracted for no reason, abusive language

Options
  • 23-03-2012 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

Thanks to check out recent infraction, abusive language in the infraction notice, presumably for my recent post staying that bertie ahern deserved to be put to death for corruption. if boards.ie love ahern so much why dont u marry him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

For no reason, eh?

The relevant post:
    Spacedog wrote: »
    Straight up cunt. He deserves to be murdered and killed to death with immediate effect.

Thanks to check out recent infraction, abusive language in the infraction notice, presumably for my recent post staying that bertie ahern deserved to be put to death for corruption.
    That would do it all right.
    if boards.ie love ahern so much why dont u marry him.
    Because a corporate entity can't marry a human being. I'll leave it to you to figure out which is which in this case, on mature reflection I'm not sure myself.

Long story short: there's no need to call him a cnut; there's certainly no reason to resort to ridiculous hyperbole and suggest that he should be murdered; one of the first rules of Boards as propounded by the founder admins was "be civil". Bear it in mind.

Bear in mind also that this forum is meant to allow oversight / appeal in the case of genuine grievances, not an opportunity to blow off steam or rant at mods or Boards itself.

You got off quite lightly as far as I'm concerned. Decision upheld.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

I said he deserved to be killed, not should be killed by anyone in particular.
    Also he is a cunt, he stole 200,000 euro and lied about it. He is a cunt and so are the dickless moderators of www.boards.ie who of their own free will choose to defend his honour with this kind of passion...
    Dear Spacedog,

You have been infracted for Being a Dick.

Typically this means you're posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being and disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members and we don't want that here.

Please see the Boards.ie FAQ for details.

If you wish to appeal this infraction you can see details on how to do so here.

Micky Dolenz

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Keep up the trolling and I'll save you and this site's moderators the trouble of dealing with each other by removing your access to the site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement