Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green bin collection in Rathfarnham this week

Options
  • 23-03-2012 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭

Had no collection this week when it was apparently due, did anyone have a collection? (living beside the Rathfarnham shopping centre)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

I dont live in Rathfarnham but my bin was due to be collected yesterday and its still not collected now, and of course getting no answers from them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

Do not even start me on Greyhound...my green bin was due to be collected on the 20th of feb and never was, it took 11 days before they collected it and I had to ring them every working day insisting that it has not been collected.

I rang at 4.30pm on the Monday that it was due to be collected to ask if their was a problem as it is usually collected between 7and9 am but was told they had not been around yet. Tuesday I rang to report a non collection.
    Wednesday I rang and spoke to the manger Klaire (who is a complete bitch) she told me my bin obviously was not out on time, was obstructed or that my tags on the bins where not on it and that is why it was not collected :eek: none of that was true she also told me that the collection happened at 7.15am on the Monday as per the sat nav I informed her that I was told at 4.30pm on the Monday that it had not happened yet she told me that I was never told that.

It was implied that I was a liar on numerous occasions, it took many phone calls and rude customer service before they came, I kept telling them that none of the bins where I was had been collected and I just kept getting told that they could not discuss other peoples accounts which I wasnt doing I was was just pointing out that all the bins where not collected....but again I was lying

The following Monday the black bins were collected but the green bins still sat there full so I rang again asking if the black bin collection can find its way down my road surely the green bin collection could too and why had they still not been collected a week later again I was met with bin wasnt out on time/obstructed/tags not correct all not true again I am lying.......

They got collected on the Wednesday but where due to be left on that sunday anyway for Monday collection and guess what they were not collected on the monday that was the 5th March and they were not collected until the bank holiday just gone the 19th of March.

The black bins due for collection on the 12th of March still not collected...I am sick of Greyhound, I paid my 50euro charge in Sep as requested and now feel like I have been robbed as customer service is so rude when you ring and I am sick of being called a liar, that the sat nav says this and that when my eye balls are looking at bins overflowing and not collected sitting on the side of the road waiting but I really must have taken a hallucinogenic as the sat nav say they where down here, so maybe Greyhound have employees that just like driving around and not collecting bins cause the sat nav says they where down my road every time.......

So where do I stand with getting my 50euro back well the td I spoke to said I cant so now I am faced with overflowing bins or pay another 50euro to thorntons so I can change my bin collections to someone hopefully with a better customer care ethic that Klaire who apparently has no manager she is the top honcho in greyhound apparently...so what to bloodly well do grrrrrrr all I want is for my flipping bins to be collected when they are suppose to be

Advertisement