Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

good shoe websites

• 23-03-2012 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi I am looking for a pair of blood red high heel courts with at least a centimeter platform under the ball of the foot for comfort. I like them reasonably high too. Anyway I have looked though several websites and can't find anything like I want Also tried around locally. Any suggestions for shoe websites greatly appreciated. So far I tried littlewoods, next, asos, schuh, barretts, office and looked up faith in debenhams. There anyone pair I liked on barretts but I want to to keep my options open. lots of different shades of red around but not the right ones. Thanks:-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

I don't know if they'll be what you're looking for, some are a bit fetish and others a bit tacky, but some are lovely - Pleaser shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

I don't know if they'll be what you're looking for, some are a bit fetish and others a bit tacky, but some are lovely - Pleaser shoes.
    Is pleaser shoes a website and if so is it .com or .ie

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Badhb

Are these the kind of ones you are looking for?
    http://www.korkys.ie/Products/Red-Suedette-High-Heel---DOK-37__17422.aspx

I love Korkys, got some nice boots from there before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭lulubenny

Did you try shoerack.ie - they have a good range of shoes at a good price too1

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

Daffodil.d wrote: »
    Is pleaser shoes a website and if so is it .com or .ie

It's a brand, so a few places do it. Just google Pleaser shoes and you should find it easily enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 cocococo

shoecity in castleblayney co. monaghan has a good selection of shoes can be hit and miss but worth a try if you live near enough..

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

Those korkys ones are perfect. They're exactly what I am looking for. How did I not even think of korkys!

Advertisement