Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports injury

• 23-03-2012 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi just quick question is anybody studing the sports injury course thats starting in september at night part time?? or could anyone tell me is it a good course to do?? is there work from it?? alot of study involved?
    ?? obviously i know that i will have to put the work in but has anyone any idea if this is a good course to do as i dont want to spend money on something that i will not be able to work from when im finished

thanks;):p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Like anything it all depends, do you know many injured sportspeople?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭MonTheBiffy

Well there is already a Sports Rehab course in the college and a lot of the lecturers are qualified physiotherapists, sports therapists and the likes so I would imagine the level of teaching will be very good. As for content who knows, maybe email whoever is running it to find out what will be covered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭kob29

Where did you see info on this?

Advertisement