Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPad global launch?

• 23-03-2012 1:41am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I'm pretty big into apple products and have the iPhone 4 with the last year and love the thing. I'm flying to Malaysia on Tuesday and was wondering does anyone have any info on the global release dates of the "new iPad" (iPad3). I would really like to get one and having compared Malaysian prices on the iPad2 there is nearly a €100 difference but nothing on the apple Malaysia site about the "new iPad" yet.

I wonder should I get it here before I go or get it over there to save a few bob. I wonder is there any global guarantee or is it localised say if the iPad went faulty would Apple Ireland cover it?

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yeah, iPads have a worldwide warranty.

I'm not sure when it's out in Malaysia. Not yet anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Try Dixons in Dublin Airport, you should be able to save a few bob.

Advertisement