Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IC getting screwed , clan laugh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

I'd love to send them a postcard. A sitting on a beach-chair sipping a long cool drink type one. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

More suitable in the clan forum but yes, sweet sweet revenge.

For those who're new/don't know we've got a bit of a grudge game with IC. We kicked them out in Tebessa, we moved inland, they came in and took Tebessa and kept going for our land night after night (this cycle happened twice); hence we've made a point to try to go after IC if given the opportunity as revenge (and I'm sure they have similar feelings about us as a side note).

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DesperateCry

Duh...This is not unexpected...from any clan. It's a war out there :)

Actually, it's to be expected.. The other clan is real strong one with a lot regions. It would just not happen unless the other clan is a little above/below your strength; "Hey you don't erase me from map and I will not attack your 10 regions"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Arrawin

On a side note.... don't make a pact with the other lot.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Please refrain from posting in this, or any future, thread regarding B-IE or our other clans in the Diplomacy forum. Leave that subforum to our diplomat/DC or CC as there are nightly negotiations going on and we want to minimize the views people get about B-IE beyond our actions in game.

As things are currently going we will most likely see more threads about B-IE (and not always in a good light) as we establish ourselves on the map.

• Advertisement
Advertisement