Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The hunt begins for Diamond

• 23-03-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭

I moved house last month, and just realised that my copy of diamond has gone missing. Diamond was the game that got me back into pokemon and has always been my main game, even when platnium, soul silver/heart gold, black/white were released.

It also contains an almost complete living pokedex, as well as all my shinys. Ive litereally spend days breeding to get shinys using the masuda method, they are still on the cart. I may have them backed up on a save on the r4 card but not sure.

So, im off work today, the hunt begins. Wish me luck!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Good luck. Hope you find it in one functional piece.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Found it after a few hours of searching although my living dex is not on it, i must have moved it to the wii as all is on it at the moment is 14 boxs of ponyta. Must have been masuda'ing last time i playd it

Advertisement