Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aib card work in oz

Options
  • 23-03-2012 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

hello there just want to no does aib laser,maestro atm card work in oz cherrs:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭shane.

yep, was there in 2009 and it worked fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 paulg22

Nice one shane

Nice one shane

• Registered Users Posts: 44 hplp

Hey,

I tried to get mine to work in a number of bank atms and couldnt get it to work. In the end I gave up and as I had a auz bank account setup, i simply transfered money across using currencyfair. Is there a way to do it?

Thanks,
    Hugh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

hplp wrote: »
    Hey,

I tried to get mine to work in a number of bank atms and couldnt get it to work. In the end I gave up and as I had a auz bank account setup, i simply transfered money across using currencyfair. Is there a way to do it?

Thanks,
    Hugh

Ring AIB and ask them why it is not working, they might have a block on O/S or else some restriction on the amount of cash you can take out O/S
    I know BoI had a restriction of ATM use per day and it was pretty small

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭puppetmaster

Aib card should work fine, mine did, they did call me after a couple of times using it as it was flagged as suspicious activity to be used in Dublin one month, thailand the next and oz the next. so no harm in letting them know your away to prevent this.

ya ill get onto the bank let them no i am going.

Advertisement