Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liquorice Skins

Options
  • 23-03-2012 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Anyone know where I can get these in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

i got them about 6 years ago (the last time i was in dublin ) on the top floor in st. Stevens green cant remember the name of the shop dont even know if its still open

but if so they should have them

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Ciann

i got them about 6 years ago (the last time i was in dublin ) on the top floor in st. Stevens green cant remember the name of the shop dont even know if its still open

but if so they should have them

Asha?

I'd say if anywhere you'd get them in P&P Barry newsagents it's just by the green shopping centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

kanedaly60 wrote: »

I picked them up once in Centra Drumcondra. Presume most retailers stock them. They weren't to my taste at all I must admit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Chopp

kanedaly60 wrote: »

You can buy them in some Centra's, but I would suggest asha on top floor of Stephens green shopping center, they have nicer flavors also there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

As mentioned before the small little newsagents on the top of South William Street has them, not sure if Asha still do the same amount of papers as they used to but if you're in the area its worth a check.

I know for sure that the Garage (Topaz I think) down the docks definitely has them, its where my uncle gets his from.

The other place I would try if it's closer is Desmond's on Talbot street. It's just before the junction with Lower Gardiner Street if you're coming from the spire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Just buy some star anise from the spice shelf in your nearest Asian supermarket and pop one or two into your tobacco pouch.
    The rest can go into your curries. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Heckler

Bump.

In Cork and used to get the brown skins in the tobacconist shop on Academy street. Place has since shut down and am wondering where else I might get them in Cork city. Anyone ? I get a way better smoke from them. Desperate !!

Advertisement