Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Employment problmes

• 23-03-2012 4:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

Hi hope this is in the right section, I need some advice for my disabled daughter. She works for a large organisaiton and she took some time off as special leave. However before she took the leave off work she got an assessment done and her employer was advised that she needed specail equipment, but employer has not done this for her and she had an accident at work. When she was off with that injury she got a call from her employer telling her that the special leave had been granted and not to return to return to work until her leave had expired which was six months later. When she returned to work no equipment was purchased by employer. My daughter worked for some weeks but could not manager staying in her job without the equipment as it was making her condition worse.

Daughter has been off work sick now 5 months and employer wants to send her to OH which is OK by daughter but what the employer has put on the referral form is not correct, can my GD change the referral form to read what was like and is at present

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

Can you please clarify the last line without using abrevations please?

You should probably speak to a solicitor regardless. Sorry after she raises a grievance of course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement