Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jewellers open on Sunday

Options
  • 23-03-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

We are thinking about looking for wedding rings on Sunday in Galway, but I'm wondering would it be a waste of time? Will any of the jewellers be open? Any help would be great!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭bensweeney

EAFC_rdfl wrote: »
    We are thinking about looking for wedding rings on Sunday in Galway, but I'm wondering would it be a waste of time? Will any of the jewellers be open? Any help would be great!

I think some do a half day, from around 12/1pm to 5/6pm. Most will be around shop street.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I doubt it but try ringing Blacoe, Fallers and the others tomorrow and ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭restingpilgrim

EAFC_rdfl wrote: »

Have sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

Lazlos are open on Sundays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭bensweeney

biko wrote: »
    I doubt it but try ringing Blacoe, Fallers and the others tomorrow and ask.

All the big ones are opened Lazlo's samuels etc

• Advertisement
Advertisement