Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1000 Diablo III beta codes on Eurogamer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Thank you. got 1

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MordethTheFox

Managed to get one thanks to your post :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

They appear to be all gone now :( Ill never get one lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

ha, i must of got one just on time ! Downloading now... friday night sorted :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Magill wrote: »

Bastard lol, Enjoy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

i hope you got enough beer or enough other distraction as i can bet you will last max 3-4h ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

If anyone got one but can't be arsed to use it i would very much like to use it, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Dayum that was fast.

Wow... was having so much funny and then BAM ! Disconnected :(

I swear to god they better have reliable servers on release.

Only managed about a half hour so far.. so far its excellent, exactly how a diablo game should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

**** **** **** can't believe I missed this!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Bah! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

feck :( Any other way to get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

On the very very small off chance someones computer blew up after they neatly wrote the beta key down and is stuck somewhere with zero pc access till May, I will reluctantly take your key;/

I reaallly want to play this game:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

If anyone got one before realising they don't need it, I am willing to do the kind thing and take it off your hands... :D

... I can give you a B2K key from a recent Sapphire promo in return because I am so nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Hey, my boyfriend was just telling me he has a invite a friend beta key for this game www.pathofexile.com its similar to diablo franchise point and click action, so first to pm gets the key, I know it's not Diablo III but its a small consolation to anyone without a beta diablo account.

P.S. Client download is 3GB

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

dam missed this

Hey, i set my beta up on a new battlenet account.. pretty much finished with it now anyway so if anyone wants the details i'll PM them(You can pass them on when your finished etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Hey, i set my beta up on a new battlenet account.. pretty much finished with it now anyway so if anyone wants the details i'll PM them(You can pass them on when your finished etc).

I'd love a go of it providing it's a temporarily account

Advertisement