Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FPL] - Third Striker

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

That's what I thought too, but you can never guess what team Moyes will pick. Expect Fellaini to be put in before him some day.

He does seem to be a big fan of Jelavic's though. Importantly he works hard so he fits into the side and the Moyes template in a way that someone like Drenthe does not. He also spent a significant amount of money on him given Everton's tight budget which I think means he will be the man in Moyes' eyes until the end of the season.

Anyway the FA Cup doesn't come into the equation until GW34 and given the fixtures they have in those few weeks (Stoke and United away) I could easily bench him. The only game I'm worried about is the Sunderland game 5 days prior to the semi-final and just 2 days after the Norwich game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Holt, I know he's banned but I doubt i'll be transferring him out this season. Will stick with 3-5-2 for the remaining games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Is it now the case that Cisse should be up there with Rooney and VP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Danny Graham is mine for now, he frees up funds to invest elsewhere and Swansea have some nice fixtures. I'm hoping he ends his goal drought, starting with Newcastle today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

I've had no luck at all with 3rd strikers (or any strikers for that matter) since Ba left for the ACN. So for that reason, Siggy is probably going to be my permanent 3rd striker for most of the season.

I had to get rid of Pogrebnyak who was hemorrhaging value, so in comes Hoillet to warm my bench and play on rainy days. At least until GW36, anyway.

I would have gone for Graham myself, had I not already had 3 Swansea players.

• Advertisement
Advertisement